Sunday 5 January 2014

Beauty Wishlist


Why hello beauty wishlist.. I envy you


For the past couple of months I've been stalking a lot of beauty and skincare products. However living in Australia, the prices of these products are extremely expensive (sigh) therefore being on a student budget all of these pretty products can send me broke, ahhh the life of a student; minimum wage, crazy drinking nights and lots of late night last minute assignments. Here's a little run down of my beauty wishlist! 

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray; not necessarily an item I would usually get, but the smell of this is so relaxing, with infused oils such as Lavender, Vetivert and Wild Chamomile how can these fragrances not wind you down after a hard day of work. I can't wait to pick one up (whenever that happens) as it means I can come home after a long boring lecture at uni to a cosy fluffy bed that smells like lavender, ahh I can already imagine that.
Origins Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Moisturizer; one item that's probably no #1 on the list. I discovered this product whilst shopping on boxing day. Super nice sales assistant gave me a little sample to use for the week and I'm impressed. This little gem hydrated my skin so well that the next morning it was feeling very plumped like I had new skin! I've never really tested a moisturizer that really hydrated my skin as well as this, I tend to trust face oils and serums to do the hydrating part. Although a pretty exxy product, I can justify as it showed wonders on my skin. Maybe the first beauty purchase of 2014? we'll see.

This Works Perfect Legs Skin Miracle; another new discovery of mine from boxing day. With Vitamin A and C, you cannot go wrong with this beauty. This serum claims to battle imperfections, discoloration and scars which is ideally perfect for me as I have always been insecure about my legs, after falling from playing 'duck duck goose' in primary school, my scar and discoloration has never fading on my knees, sigh. But then comes this product that might save the years of insecurity.

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer; I've been eyeing this down since who knows. I've only heard good reviews from this and I've been looking for sheer coverage foundation (or in this case tinted moisturizer) recently since my face has cleared up. At $62AUD, it is pretty steep for a tinted moisturizer but me thinks it will be worth every cent.

Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer; I've never been a primer gal, but since my skin has those dull days I thought I would give this a whirl. Great reviews too, and you'd be lookin' like you're glowing from within with this baby.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish Spray; as my hair is super long it lacks texture and volume from the root. After countless product reviews of this on YouTube I can imagine what this could do for my flat hair. 

Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire Cleanser; was a very hard product to get... unless on ebay. However Bioderma has finally landed in Australia and is now available at Priceline Pharmacy, I've been eyeing this one since it was first hyped up on YouTube. Can't wait to get my hands on one to give it a whirl. 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder; I normally don't powder foundation as it can risky business with my dry skin. But I've swatched this baby in store and I really wanted to slap this on my face. One of my good friend also has this and she, a dry skin gal like myself, has raved this powder to me ever since she's got it. You know how it is with friends, if she's in love with it, then you might as well run out and get one too.

Radical Skincare Hydrating Cleanser; probably a must for dry skin. Nothing can beat a hydrating cleanser!

Ellis Faas Concealer; most Ahmaaaazing concealer I've ever tried. Yet most expensive. This covered all my hyperpigmentation and even those pesky spots. Got a sample of this from Mecca Cosmetica a while back and gurrrrrl I'm in love. I need need this, Ugh.

GlamGlow Youthmud Treatment; I've been having trouble with clogged pores and black heads. Every product I've tried.. it just doesn't work. I dont know why but it just doesn't and it seriously pissing me off.  I really want to try out this baby to see what all the hype is about. $75AUD for a small 50g pot is what holding me back. Surely it's not worth $75AUD?

Well there you go.. maybe soon you will find one of these products on my blog and maybe you won't.
Do you own any of these products? How is it like on your skin? Let me know!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment