Tuesday 18 February 2014

Beauty and Skincare bits and pieces..


I had this spendy feeling throughout January. I don't know what it was but I felt that it was time to tick off items off my wishlist. I've held off buying this items since forever but it was just a matter of time that I actually got my hands on these babies.
One of the first shopping trips consisted of a Nars plurge.. which of course the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser had to be included.. I seriously cannot go a day without this baby! It is so darn light on the skin that it feels as if I am wearing nothing, and the coverage is pretty ahhhmazing too! Along with the TM is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer just for those few pesky spots and discoloration here and there.. and let me tell you, these two babies are my holy grail for flawless makeup! The TM covers red and discolorations whilst the added concealer (which is pretty darn full coverage) covers damn well on my very dark spots and stays there all day looooong.

Along with the Nars products is the Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer which I am also in loveeeeeeee. I've never been into primers as I've always thought makeup would stay on for long with my dryish skin, but then using this has changed my perspective on primers forever.. this is now part of my daily routine before the TM goes on.. and boy, this combining the TM and concealer.. is like perfection.. they were just made to be. Not only does this add major radiance to my face but with as the TM and concealer are also radiance products my face is like glowing, MAJOR glowy like BAM she has good skin ;) haha. Although I ended up getting the travel sized version, the full size is definitely worth the splurge and I will happily spend AUD$45 or some shiz on that jazz..

Next up.. the Moisture Booster Hydraluron.. This bad boy was difficult to find in Priceline stores. Pretty sure I had to run (not really, I cant be arsed for running) to about 4 different stores in my area, and finally nipped the last one off the shelf. Before hydraluron, I've always thought I had dry skin.. nup, I only had realised by using this that I've been a dehydrated suffer like many women around the world. This has definitely helped with dry patches around my cheeks that really pissed me off especially when applying foundation over it look so shiz so this defs one of my skincare saviors!

And the very last of the last of the last is the glorious infamous Bioderma crealine H20 cleansing water (i think thats what its called??) Ok let me just say.. taking off eye makeup has never been pain free until I've been using this. Squirt a bit of this onto a cotton pad and gently rub those eyes.. I can truthfully say that the mysterious water melts my mascara off without harsh rubbing on the eyes.. and voila.. all gone! No mo panda eyes. This also takes off the rest of my makeup (only when I cant be arsed) but usually I would use a balmy cleanser to really take my makeup off and also deep clean my pores with my clarisonic. 

So there you go! A few beauty bits I've accumulated over the past month and a half. Hope you enjoyeddddddd! and hopefully I will be back with another post soon ehehehehe x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment