Monday 14 July 2014

Life Update. I'm back?


Why hello it's me Ika, checking in after approximately 4 months and 27 days since my last post.  

Hiatus I guess? Life has been full on for me these couple of months. My 3rd semester at uni tied me down to having late night productivity sessions, actually I won't say productive, more like sleepless and miserable nights. Having 12 weeks to create and recommend an appropriate, effective marketing strategies and campaigns for a nation wide company (aka Clark Rubber) and mass research on political risks and appropriate countries for a small online business to expand on internationally.. is pretty crazy. What else has been going in my so called full on life? Well, I recently got a new job, working about 30-40 hours a week. Which I'm pretty happy about because it's one of those companies that only like to employ internally so yep. pretty stoked. Happy with my pay and commission (when I eventually do sell like a bawse) And you know what good pay means = more shit to buy! yes! hello skincare shopping spreeeeeeeee!!

So um, it's already mid July eh? Half the year is already over, and... I still haven't lost weight (LOL) every. single. year. I promise to myself as a new years resolution that I have to lose x amount of weight. yeaaaaah well that hasn't happened. It's more like gaining x amount of weight, but lezbihonest, gaining weight means that you're ideally happy in your life right? :s Indulging = Happy? Hehe. Oh well, I ain't complaining about having this bootylicious bod dem boys can't handle (kidding, I am legit eating a triple chocolate cookie and crying, I really need to lose weight, I am a balloon). Back to the point, wait I don't think there is a point to this blog post but whatever keep reading mofos... 

In June I could afford my first real ever holiday. Something I finally earnt. Yep. Look at me. All Grown Up Now. Me and my two loser brothers (jks their awesome) flew 4 hours to the west for a little down time in the Australian outback and the beautiful magnifico clear blue sea with white sands. You know, just imagine walking down the white soft sand with lovely sun gleaming on you.. ahhh yeah would've been better if I was skinny, because then I would've busted out a bikini, Ha. Me in a bikini? Yep Good Joke. Back to my lovely holiday, I want to become a hippy now and live in a campervan and just travel around the whole of Australia looking for perfect beaches. Like that is the life mate. And the Outback? Imagine Wolf Creek. Yep if you break down in the middle of nowhere you're done for mate! You goneeeee


I think, when I've found the one and grow a family and all that usual norm. One day I'll convince the other half to run away with me to the west and explore more of the native land.

Wave Rock, a large rock formation in the middle of no where.




Sand Dunes in the middle of the outback! 

Climbed one of the Sand Dunes in the Pinnacles Desert


Scarborough Beach, a doorstep away from my hotel. Livin' the dream





Yep, I know you jealous man. It's ok. I had a great time and I loved every bit of it, I wish I could be on holidays alll thee timee. There's still plenty of exploring to do in Western Australia, so I know for sure that I'll be back, I want to ride the camels on the beach in Broome! I like traveling, it's good to get away and discover something new, even if it's in the same country or overseas. I think traveling will be on my list of 'more shit I need to do' right on top of the 1st bullet point, Losing weight. Ha

Now let's just hope that I continue to keep posting in the near future, I've been doing a lot of skincare shopping in recent times, so maybe a haul soon? maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment