Saturday 2 August 2014

Priceline 40% skincare


So this week I went on a massive spending spree. I normally wouldn't buy $200 worth of skincare in one go but with 40% off all skincare I couldn't resist.


My mission started on Tuesday where I needed to kill time during my 2hour break at uni. The nearest big Priceline store is on Bourke St Mall not much of a big walk so why not kill time there. Walking down Swanston St in a rush to hog all the skincare products before other addicts empty the shelves. I hurried up the escalators to Priceline and was surprised at the slight little crowd. Grabbing my basket I nudged through a group of middle aged ladies who were basically hogging the whole Nuxe and Bioderma stand. Surprisingly, I didn't get any Bioderma products as I'll shamefully admit that I hardly ever use the crealine h2o water, but I gazes my eyes on the beautiful packages Nuxe products. Now at this specific priceline they stocked nearly the whole range. I was crouching on my knees for a good 20 reading all the goodies of each product. I ended up grabbing the hyped Reve Di Miel lip balm and the Reve Di Miel hand and nail cream. (Both absolutely brill products)

Another brand that I've always wanted to try is New Zealand's natural skincare Antipodes. The honey mask was one that I was so keen on getting but had to resist as I still have a whole chunk of mask products laying around in my stash. However one product that drew me in is the Kiwi Seed Oil eye cream, which also has avocado oil and vinanza grape. 

Now I've always wanted to try a peel off mask because it looks pretty cool to peel off the mask on your face. Grabbed a cheaply yet good passion-peel off mask by Montagna Jeunesse. I tried this a few nights ago and it felt so weirs peeling off the mask but did a wonderful job at unclogging my pores. 

Last but not least, my favourite skincare product that I can't live without.. And that's the Indeed Labs products. The Hydraluron moisture booster that is enriched with hyaluronic acid in order to maintain and attract moisture within the skin. Obviously you can see how much i love it by stocking up on it. Another product I like is the Fade to Bright (Pepta Bright), another product from Indeed Labs. Fade to bright focus on dark spot correction or hyperpigmentation. 

But wait, there's more!! 


Now as I spent over $100 they gave me a free giftbag. And I was delighted with how much products that was in this gift bag. Note: I visited the major retail store in Melbourne and at that particular store they give free samples and gift bags.

In the gift bag contained a lot of skincare and hair care samples. Ranging from all types of brands such as Bioderma, Nuxe, Sukin and etc.

Theres way to much to explain but basically I received a full sized Ponds moisturiser for winkle skin or sumps (def handing over to mother), again an Antipodes moisturiser and avocado oil, magnetic nail polish and many other beauts. 

All in all, I'd have to admit that I must and clearly should stay away from all shopping complex and shopping strips as I've fully made damage to my account (oops) 

No comments:

Post a Comment